Membership for IMI is currently on hold and will reopen in November 2018.
For further queries regarding membership, please write to Supriya Sowkur at email@example.com.
- IMI represents the collective interest of members on local and international issues.
- Individual IMI members need not focus on legal or antipiracy issues concerning the collective industry.
- IMI members regularly receive information on trends and changes in the music industry in India and across the world.
- IMI Members can access to all industry related data and market research conducted by the IMI or its affiliates.
- Members benefit from collective enforcement action against copyright theft in both physical and digital environment.
- Regular information on legal cases being decided regarding music copyright issues.
- Lobbying for changes in copyright laws in the environments of both digital and physical formats.
- Formulating strategies for lobbying and advising legislative bodies, national government and international agencies such as the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Meeting with senior government officials to facilitate changes at central and local levels.
- Regular communications with the media to project industry-related issues.
- Regular meets with regional companies to debate and formulate strategies on local issues.
- Working with Technology partners government and all stakeholders to ensure better valuation of music.