Application Rules and Procedure
- To apply for certification, the applicant must be a member of the IMI.
- The revised certification norms go into effect w.e.f. Jan 1, 2016, and only tracks/ singles released on or after Jan 1, 2016 are eligible to apply for certification.
- The applicant must present audited and certified transaction reports to support the certification sought. The report(s) must be vetted by a qualified chartered accountant.
- Applicants are to submit their application along with supporting documentation and below payments as required to Ms. Dema.
- Certification charges.
- Paper Certificate: Rs.5000/certificate.
- Plaque: Rs. 10,000/Plaque
- Documents will be verified and certificates will be processed within 45 days from the date of receipt of compete documents and payment.